Presentations & Publications
Recent presentations about the World War II Poster Project:
Complete list of presentations:
- “Now, All Together!” – The World War II Poster Project: Faculty-Library-IT Collaboration for Information Literacy. Educause 2008 Annual Conference. Orlando, FL. October 2008. Abby Clobridge.
- The World War II Poster Project. Equipe de recherche en Technologie educative (ERT) (The Research Team for Educational Technology): “Culture informationnelle et curriculum documentaire:” la naissance du projet scientifique. Lille, France. David Del Testa, Assistant Professor, Department of History, Bucknell University, and Abby Clobridge.
- World War II Poster Project. Mid-Atlantic Digital Library Conference. Lewisburg, PA. David Del Testa.
- Information Literacy: Reinforcing Student Skills Through the Creation of Two Digital Archives. NERCOMP Annual Meeting. Providence, RI. March 11, 2008. Session with Claudia Perry, Associate Professor, Graduate School of Library and Information Science, Queens College; Co-author: David Del Testa, Assistant Professor, Department of History, Bucknell University. Click here for presentation and additional information.
A chapter about the World War II Poster Project was published in Using Technology to Teach Information Literacy, ed. by Thomas P. Mackey and Trudi Jacobson:
- Clobridge, Abby and David Del Testa. “The World War II Poster Project: Building a Digital Library through Information Literacy Partnerships. ” Chapter for Using Technology to Teach Information Literacy, ed. by Thomas P. Mackey and Trudi E. Jacobson. New York: Neal-Schuman, 2008. Click here for more information about the book.